As a professional photographer, your work is your best...
iPromo Customer Referral Program
Customers who refer business of another company (not their own company / organization) to iPromo will receive a $100 credit that can be applied to future purchases. And, the new customer will also receive a $100 credit.
How it works
Recommend iPromo to someone in another organization and provide them with your email address, the one you use when purchasing from iPromo. When your referral contacts iPromo, they must let us know that it is a referral from you and provide your email address to the iPromo Representative.
If your referral makes a purchase from iPromo, you’ll receive a $100 credit to be applied to future purchases and they will receive $100 off their purchase.
- Referred customer company must be a new customer to iPromo
- Referred customer must not have submitted a request to iPromo in the previous 3 months
- Referred customer logo / imprint must not match that of any current iPromo customer
- Customer credit not to exceed value of actual purchase. Unused credit can be applied to future purchases until completely used
- Referred customer credit not to exceed value of actual purchase. Unused credit can be applied to future purchases until completely used
- Referred customer must provide current customer email at the beginning of the transaction
- There is no limit to the number of referrals for which a customer can receive credit
- Credits can only be applied to future purchases
Whether you have the corner office or the cubicle near the photocopier, your desk plays a big part in your day-to-day work life.
Americans love their branded drinkware - whether they are plastic cups, pint glasses or coffee mugs - and they're more than likely drinking a beverage from a glass bearing a logo during the week.
It is not just about what you give away, but what people are...
Can you quantify how much you love your pet?
Yoga is now more of a full-fledged industry than it is a fad. It continues to grow in popularity as in the U.S. as more Americans tuck a mat under their arms and don their workout pants to head to the gym.
Look at the news and you'll see it. More cities as well as states are welcoming casinos into their borders.
The trend of wearable technology gets bigger and bigger by the year and especially after New Year's as more people resolve to get into shape and use bands and bracelets such as Fitbits and Jawbones.
What most likely started as a lark is now a trend. In fact, people even have parties featuring them.
We've wrangled up the strangest promotional products out there by brand, film and game.