Whether it's a tornado or flood, disaster can strike at any time.
iPromo Customer Referral Program
Customers who refer business of another company (not their own company / organization) to iPromo will receive a $100 credit that can be applied to future purchases. And, the new customer will also receive a $100 credit.
How it works
Recommend iPromo to someone in another organization and provide them with your email address, the one you use when purchasing from iPromo. When your referral contacts iPromo, they must let us know that it is a referral from you and provide your email address to the iPromo Representative.
If your referral makes a purchase from iPromo, you’ll receive a $100 credit to be applied to future purchases and they will receive $100 off their purchase.
- Referred customer company must be a new customer to iPromo
- Referred customer must not have submitted a request to iPromo in the previous 3 months
- Referred customer logo / imprint must not match that of any current iPromo customer
- Customer credit not to exceed value of actual purchase. Unused credit can be applied to future purchases until completely used
- Referred customer credit not to exceed value of actual purchase. Unused credit can be applied to future purchases until completely used
- Referred customer must provide current customer email at the beginning of the transaction
- There is no limit to the number of referrals for which a customer can receive credit
- Credits can only be applied to future purchases
When you are holding a company event, it's always a nice gesture to give your guests goodies to go home with.
No matter what industry your business is in, it's important to be green.
Whether it's black and white or filled with different colors, a logo is an important representation of your company's brand.
“This gift was well received by the students. The Medical College of Wisconsin is very involved in the online community and we were surprised to discover several positive mentions of the flash drives in forums and blogs. We will definitely do this again.” Michael Istwan Director of Admissions
Instead of just standing by and watching your team members fall ill, leverage promotional products to encourage wellness in the workplace.
No matter what industry your business is in, it's important to keep your employees engaged in their work.
It's important to engage with trade show attendees so that your brand stays at the top of their mind.
When consumers see your brand's logo and message on their pens, branded t-shirts, mugs and other promotional items, they are more likely to remember your company.
A social media giveaway contest is an effective way to engage your current customers and attract new ones.