An effective way to obtain new customers for your business is to give them promotional products.
iPromo Customer Referral Program
Customers who refer business of another company (not their own company / organization) to iPromo will receive a $100 credit that can be applied to future purchases. And, the new customer will also receive a $100 credit.
How it works
Recommend iPromo to someone in another organization and provide them with your email address, the one you use when purchasing from iPromo. When your referral contacts iPromo, they must let us know that it is a referral from you and provide your email address to the iPromo Representative.
If your referral makes a purchase from iPromo, you’ll receive a $100 credit to be applied to future purchases and they will receive $100 off their purchase.
- Referred customer company must be a new customer to iPromo
- Referred customer must not have submitted a request to iPromo in the previous 3 months
- Referred customer logo / imprint must not match that of any current iPromo customer
- Customer credit not to exceed value of actual purchase. Unused credit can be applied to future purchases until completely used
- Referred customer credit not to exceed value of actual purchase. Unused credit can be applied to future purchases until completely used
- Referred customer must provide current customer email at the beginning of the transaction
- There is no limit to the number of referrals for which a customer can receive credit
- Credits can only be applied to future purchases
Email remains one of the most powerful and cost-effective marketing tools for your business.
When you are trying to build a business from the ground up, you might not have a lot of time to market your products and services.
She started going through her college recruitment mail when she was 17, with the determination that she’d read every piece before she made her decision. This is the final stack! (Her friends have been retired for 20 years.)
With all the advances in technology, more and more people are able to work at home.
Races, whether they're 5k or 10k, often attract big crowds and call for promotional products, according to Promo Marketing Magazine.
Whether they drive a car or take a train, commuting to work every day can drain your employees after a while.
With summer here, more and more Americans are spending a large part of their day outside.
As all marketers know, figuring out your target audience is...
The question of what is cost effective in marketing comes...