Apparel Embroidery Embroidery dates back to the 5th century...
iPromo Customer Referral Program
Customers who refer business of another company (not their own company / organization) to iPromo will receive a $100 credit that can be applied to future purchases. And, the new customer will also receive a $100 credit.
How it works
Recommend iPromo to someone in another organization and provide them with your email address, the one you use when purchasing from iPromo. When your referral contacts iPromo, they must let us know that it is a referral from you and provide your email address to the iPromo Representative.
If your referral makes a purchase from iPromo, you’ll receive a $100 credit to be applied to future purchases and they will receive $100 off their purchase.
- Referred customer company must be a new customer to iPromo
- Referred customer must not have submitted a request to iPromo in the previous 3 months
- Referred customer logo / imprint must not match that of any current iPromo customer
- Customer credit not to exceed value of actual purchase. Unused credit can be applied to future purchases until completely used
- Referred customer credit not to exceed value of actual purchase. Unused credit can be applied to future purchases until completely used
- Referred customer must provide current customer email at the beginning of the transaction
- There is no limit to the number of referrals for which a customer can receive credit
- Credits can only be applied to future purchases
No matter what kind of business you run, promotional products can increase sales for your organization.
If you are a franchise dealer looking to expand your customer base, giving away promotional items at a trade show is a good idea.
One of the most powerful ways to build your brand's identity and increase sales is through promotional marketing.
Promotional gifts are not always about the impressions....
I often view the internet “news” with amusement. Things...
We typically look at promotional gifts as a way to build our...
Chinese New Year (CNY) also known as the Spring Festival is...
57% of the people who have logoed shirts feel more favorable...
They may be buying hundreds or thousands of items, but they are giving them to individuals. Our focus is on helping the act of giving strengthen the bond between our clients and the person to whom they give the gift.