It seems daylight saving time has its advocates and detractors every year.
iPromo Customer Referral Program
Customers who refer business of another company (not their own company / organization) to iPromo will receive a $100 credit that can be applied to future purchases. And, the new customer will also receive a $100 credit.
How it works
Recommend iPromo to someone in another organization and provide them with your email address, the one you use when purchasing from iPromo. When your referral contacts iPromo, they must let us know that it is a referral from you and provide your email address to the iPromo Representative.
If your referral makes a purchase from iPromo, you’ll receive a $100 credit to be applied to future purchases and they will receive $100 off their purchase.
- Referred customer company must be a new customer to iPromo
- Referred customer must not have submitted a request to iPromo in the previous 3 months
- Referred customer logo / imprint must not match that of any current iPromo customer
- Customer credit not to exceed value of actual purchase. Unused credit can be applied to future purchases until completely used
- Referred customer credit not to exceed value of actual purchase. Unused credit can be applied to future purchases until completely used
- Referred customer must provide current customer email at the beginning of the transaction
- There is no limit to the number of referrals for which a customer can receive credit
- Credits can only be applied to future purchases
Insert a little culture into your branded apparel with berets and other wool caps this winter.
Millennials are now the biggest generation in the U.S., surpassing baby boomers. However, they don't respond to companies the same way their parents did. So, how can businesses reach them?
Boost your promotional campaign by using softer, higher-quality T-shirts.
If humans have a shorter attention span than a goldfish, how do you get them to pay heed to your brand? Promotional items are the solution.
The craft beer market is growing at a fast clip across the U.S. and brewers can generate more impressions with branded drinkware and other promotional items.
The layered look goes hand-in-hand with the fall season and branded T-shirts and other apparel can make great promotional items.
USB Flash Drives are extremely versatile. Whether you need something very utilitarian or you want to print an epic image or create really unique shapes, flash drives can accommodate nearly any need.
Promotional items are a great way to show employees and customer your gratitude for their work and patronage.
Not everyone can agree when it comes to politics, but they can agree on how strange these 2016 presidential election promotional products are.