How does a company or brand connect with college students?
iPromo Customer Referral Program
Customers who refer business of another company (not their own company / organization) to iPromo will receive a $100 credit that can be applied to future purchases. And, the new customer will also receive a $100 credit.
How it works
Recommend iPromo to someone in another organization and provide them with your email address, the one you use when purchasing from iPromo. When your referral contacts iPromo, they must let us know that it is a referral from you and provide your email address to the iPromo Representative.
If your referral makes a purchase from iPromo, you’ll receive a $100 credit to be applied to future purchases and they will receive $100 off their purchase.
- Referred customer company must be a new customer to iPromo
- Referred customer must not have submitted a request to iPromo in the previous 3 months
- Referred customer logo / imprint must not match that of any current iPromo customer
- Customer credit not to exceed value of actual purchase. Unused credit can be applied to future purchases until completely used
- Referred customer credit not to exceed value of actual purchase. Unused credit can be applied to future purchases until completely used
- Referred customer must provide current customer email at the beginning of the transaction
- There is no limit to the number of referrals for which a customer can receive credit
- Credits can only be applied to future purchases
Truly creative items will be a crowd pleaser and conversation starter for years, giving your company more bang for its buck in the long run.
Entrepreneurs and startups are embrace the selfie stick as a promotional item due to the rod's growing popularity or infamy, depending on your opinion.
The simple crew neck T-shirt is the top dog of promotional apparel with companies and nonprofits finding that their names emblazoned across a cotton shirt is the best way to market themselves.
Depending on who you are, Tom Haverford is a marketing genius or idiot.
Getting ready for the holiday promotional gift season? Cyber...
An effective way to obtain new customers for your business is to give them promotional products.
Email remains one of the most powerful and cost-effective marketing tools for your business.
When you are trying to build a business from the ground up, you might not have a lot of time to market your products and services.
She started going through her college recruitment mail when she was 17, with the determination that she’d read every piece before she made her decision. This is the final stack! (Her friends have been retired for 20 years.)