iPromo is Expanding our Albany Sales Office
Timing is everything! Be one of the first sales people right here in Albany as iPromo expands to Wolf Road.
Match your selling style to one of the three sales roles being offered for both seasoned sales-veterans and rookies.
WHO ARE WE:
Chicago based iPromo sells promotional products & powerful product driven marketing solutions to more than 15,000 companies and organizations around the globe, including all Fortune 500.
- A company that actually “invests in you” with leads and training.
- A growth plan where you can reasonably attain six digits with unlimited up-side potential.
- Leadership who looks for ways to say “YES” instead of “No.”
- A company that truly cares about you and your success
THREE SALES CAREERS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE:
- Outbound “Warm Calling” – This is for the true hunter that loves to hit numbers and score big. We provide accounts from a bank of customers that have purchased from us in the past. It’s your goal to kick-start their interest in purchasing again. (This is the one sales role which we offer both part-time and full-time positions).
- Inbound “Account Management” – This is for the true sales-service person who loves to respond to requests from customers looking to buy again. We provide leads from customers who have expressed interest in repeating their last purchase. It’s your goal to respond to their request with professional salesmanship leading to repeat orders.
- Outbound “Account Management” – This is for the sales person who loves building relationships. In this role you will have a dedicated group of accounts to work. It will be your responsibility to generate repeat business and expand their product purchases to develop continual account penetration.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Competitive base salary plus commission and bonus opportunity.
- A sales support team that focuses on keeping our reps doing what they do best; selling.
- All the benefits like the big companies’ offer, but a more intimate environment where you won’t get lost in the crowd.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Winning mentality!
- You have a track record of beating quota and winning sales awards.
- Your references can verify motivation, your past successes, and a solid work ethic.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills that can engage business owners.
- You have a history of treating your job like you own the company, and a history of having higher standards for yourself than we could ever dare suggest.
- You have the passion and desire to become a true sales expert.
You need to explore iPromo Albany if you are you sick and tired of having your ambitions and potential limited by a company that doesn’t invest in lead generation, and doesn’t provide the necessary coaching and support resources to keep you focused on what you do best; selling!
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]
Enter your ideal role in the subject line: 1) Candidate for Warm Calling, 2) Candidate for Inbound Account Management or 3) Candidate for Outbound Account Management. Please include a brief summary of why you are applying for the specific role you chose.
Morton Grove, IL
iPromo.com is a leading promotional company that is currently looking to extend its sales force and support team. We are a pioneer in custom USB flash drives and high-ROI promotional products. iPromo aims to help its customers create promotional product solutions that are desired, not discarded. Close to public transportation, we are located in Morton Grove, Illinois, just outside of Chicago proper.
We are looking for enthusiastic, detail oriented, and goal driven individuals to join our team. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills and the drive to succeed. If you enjoy a team atmosphere, helping others, and learning new business skills you will find iPromo to make a great fit in your Career!
As a Sales Coordinator, your day will be action packed. It would consist of high paced variety and maintaining a very close relationship in supporting our Sales Account Managers by helping increase their efficiency to drive high importance results. A typical day would include 30% of your day working in photoshop, 30% in our ERP and CRM systems helping create and revise quotes, and 40% varying daily by assisting at different points in our process to help maintain an effective and successful sales force. Our team prides themselves on prompt responses and never forcing a customer to wait too long for us to get back to them, so, there will be a very high emphasis on rapid responses and time management based on incoming inquiries from our Sales team. Some of the varying tasks can include qualifying new leads, helping generate pricing/new quotations, adjusting/creating virtual images in photoshop, finalizing/adjusting order details, supporting customers with general technical data uploading inquiries, and helping cover for Sales Account Managers in their absence. Helping cover Sales Account Managers would include checking their emails, incoming calls, voicemails, and incoming system leads.
- Assisting sales force in integral areas, will work very closely with sales team.
- Assigning, qualifying, and updating incoming leads. Consistently ensuring incoming requests are promptly distributed to team. Watching untouched leads to redistribute if not completed promptly.
- Taking incoming calls, assisting customers when possible, forwarding to appropriate personnel otherwise.
- Maintaining report for lead distribution; providing overall valuable input on incoming new lead quality.
- Becoming familiar, accustomed, and skilled in creating virtual product proofs and working with customer artwork (Photoshop training will be provided)
- Assisting in information gathering on customers to update database and current orders
- Credit Card Processing
- Revising existing quotes in system to support Sales team
- Being a friendly customer facing expert to assist in any way possible. Many times this would include helping customers directly with uploading data files, fixing artwork, and providing updated pricing.
- Helping generate new price quotations for customers
- Process various sales related documentation and communication
- Providing excellent customer service and covering for sales reps in absences
- 1-2 years sales / customer service or sales support experience required
- Graphics experience (Photoshop / Illustrator) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 40-50+ WPM
- Flexibility and knowledge of internet research and use
- Ability to adapt quickly and work in a team environment
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life plans
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Education/Experience: Prior sales experience, Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Other Skills: Working knowledge of e-mail, sales systems, Microsoft Office. Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written)
- Work Environment: Noise level in work environment is usually moderate
- Physical Demands: Regularly required to use all motor skills along with listening, speaking, and close vision.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, procedures, and regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and general public.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in constantly changing situation where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.